Bread Tray Dipping Set
Regular price $100.00
This is a gift that keeps on giving. Each item in this handmade assortment provides employment, fair wages, and social benefits to individuals around the world.
- A beautiful acacia wood platter that is cut, sanded, and lightly stained by artisans in the Philippines. Food safe.
- Moroccan Harissa Spice Grinder-Sea salt combined with chilli, garlic, caraway seeds, cumin, and more. 1.7 oz. (50g) South Africa
- Smoked Hot Rocks Spice Grinder-Smoked chili and paprika lend smoky flavor to this spicy chili salt. 2.5 oz. South Africa
- Organically grown, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil from Israel. Winner of the Extra Gold medal at the Premio Biol competition in Italy, making it one of the best organic extra virgin olive oils in the world! 8.5 fl oz
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar Reduction-Bright, tart, complex, and fruity balsamic with notes of juicy pomegranate. 8.5 fl oz South Africa
- Spruce Wildflower Napkin-Natural 100% cotton napkin is block printed by hand in traditional floral patterns by artisans in an area of West Bengal noted for bold block print patterns. Machine wash cold separately, tumble dry. 20"sq
- 2 Modern Line Square Dipping Plates- A clean, modern design with just a hint of antiquity. This striking ceramic collection is glossy white with a contrasting rim. Dishwasher/microwave safe. Set of 2. Vietnam